Study @ Malaysia (SMI Program)
In this program, students are legally allowed to undertake a full time paid Internship as visa is issued by the Ministry of Human Resources not by the Ministry of Higher Education. Internship certificate is issued at the end of training period. Students will be studying full time during the first one month in college, 8 hours each day and 5 days a week. Accommodation is provided both by the College from the very first day of arrival. After one month, they will start their paid Internship in high end restaurants like Dome, Papa rich, Old town white coffee, Brussels Beer Cafe, 4-5 star hotel etc. Note: During first one month of study, food is not provided but throughout their stay, accommodation is provided on a sharing basis and it will be in the Kuala Lumpur area.
Please take a note that the student will study Hospitality Related Courses in Malaysia. For e.g. Certificate in Food & Beverages Operations.
Study only 1 Month
23 Months Paid Internship
Skilled Malaysia Invite Program
Total Course for Fees for 2 Years: 12,000 MYR
(2nd Year EMGS Govt. Charges of 1500 MYR payable By student, No tuition fees will be charged)
NO IELTS, NO INTERVIEW, NO BANK BALANCE TO SHOW
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF PROGRAM:
1) 100% Paid Internship after 1 month Study
2) Food and Accommodation provided by College
During Internship at Kuala Lumpur area
3) Minimum 900 - 1200 MYR (Malaysian Ringgit) Salary per month
4) 1st month full time study at college with free accommodation
(No Free Food Provided during 1 month study)
5) IF student don’t want to stay into college provided accommodation
Than college will provide additional 200 MYR plus monthly salary
To find another accommodation
6) Internship certificate will be issued at the end of OJT
7) Student need to attend college once In a week during Internship
Compulsory otherwise Visa will be cancelled
8) Meals are mostly Non Veg, For Veg Rice, Chips, Sandwich, Vegetarian options are available.