Options available in TAFE South Australia - SVP Arrangements with University of South Australia.
TAFE SA is located in Adelaide which is a regional part of Australia and student can get regional area benefits and it is one of the safest city of Australia.
TAFE SA is offering number of courses under SVP (Advanced Diploma) stand alone and with (Diploma + Degree) University of South Australia.
TAFE SA - SVP Arrangement with University of South Australia
- SVP (Streamlined Visa Process) Benefits
- Low Entry Requirements
- Fees is comparatively low
- Study First Year in TAFE and get Credit Transfer into Bachelor Degree
**Benefits of studying in TAFE: Small Class Size, One to one attention, interact with Teachers directly etc.
Popular Courses: Diploma leading to Degree:
- Accounting, Business, Event Management, Marketing
- Hospitality, Commercial Cookery
- Information Technology
- DENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- Early Childhood Education
- Year 12
- IELTS - 6.0 Bands (If student's score is lower than the requirement, for per 0.5 bands, student will have to apply for 10 weeks of ELICOS).
- 15,800 AUD Annual (Approximately)
February and July
For more information, please feel free to contact us @ email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR call us @ 9824163366 or 9227656606/16 for more details.