DANISH GREEN CARD: NO INTERVIEW // NO IELTS
OM International Present you the opportunity to settle down in Europe with your family...
VISA TYPE: DANISH GREEN CARD
- GO TO DENMARK FOR 3 YEARS AND GET AN EXTENSION OF 4 YEARS.
- IELTS IS NOT MANDATORY
- ENABLES YOU TO WORK IN DENMARK.
- APPLY WITH SPOUSE AND CHILDREN.
- SPOUSE CAN WORK AS WELL AS STUDY.
- A PERFECT GATEWAY TO PERMANENT RESIDENCY IN DENMARK.
ELIGIBILITY: Phd. / MASTER'S DEGREE HOLDERS WITH MINIMUM 1 YEAR OF WORK EXPERIENCE CAN APPLY.
HOT PROFESSIONS: IT, HEALTHCARE, MANAGEMENT, ENGINEERING, SOCIAL AND RELIGIOUS WORK, ACADEMIC, ETC.
PROCESSING TIME: 6-8 MONTHS.
HIGH COMMISSION Fee:
Single Applicant – DKK 6485 / Euro 870 for case ID paid online
Dependent – DKK 2095 each for case ID paid online
Denmark Green Card Application Fee
Single Applicant - INR 12850 app.
Dependents - INR 12850 app. each
Single Applicant – INR 7304 app
Dependent – INR 2107 app each ( subject to change )
Om International- Vadodara's leading immigration consultant for Immigration visas, Student visas, Visitors visa, Partner visa, Business visas and family settlement visa across the globe....
Given below is the current maintenance requirement:
· DKK 5,367 for persons under the age of 25 living alone
· DKK 6,472 for persons over the age of 25 living alone
· DKK 5,367 per person for spouses or cohabiting partners
· DKK 1,342 per child for married or cohabiting parents
· DKK 1,619 per child for single parents
Come and meet our professional staff for a one on one discussion or
kindly mail your resumes for initial assessment. Free of cost assessment.
Processing charges apply.
For more queries, please call @ 9227656616/06/98241 63366 or email your CV for Free Immigration Assessment : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com