About Sweden: Sweden is a Scandinavian country in Northern Europe. It borders Norway and Finland, and is connected to Denmark by a bridge across the Öresund. It has the world's eighth-highest per capita income and ranks highly in numerous metrics of national performance, including quality of life, health, education, protection of civil liberties, economic competitiveness, equality, prosperity and human development. Sweden has a long and proud history of academic excellence and despite its relatively small population it is home to some of the world’s best universities. The entire Swedish higher education system is ranked as one of the best in the world. Swedish universities are well-adapted to the needs of international students and Sweden consistently ranks in the top three in the world for English proficiency. You’ll be able to use English with everyone you meet, from the classroom to city center.
About The University: Halmstad University was established in 1983. Halmstad University is a public higher education institution offering Bachelor's and Master's programmes in various fields of studies. Halmstad University has 8,889 students, 50 professors and 97 research students (2014). The study programmes and courses cover 40 degree programmes and 200 single subject courses.
Advantages of studying in Sweden:
Ø IELTS waiver possible.
Ø Quality education.
Ø Schengen VISA.
Ø Internships available.
Ø Spouse and dependent visa accepted.
Ø Spouse/dependent can work full time.
Ø International students are allowed to work 20 hours per week.
Ø No Visa Interview.
Ø No requirement of learning Swedish at the time of admission.
Ø Innovative country.
Ø Safe and modern.
Ø Excellent quality of living.
1) Master's Programme in Embedded and Intelligent Systems - (2 years)
2) Master's Programme in Information Technology - (2 years)
3) Master's Programme in Electronics Design – (1 year)
4) Master's Programme in Mechanical Engineering - (1 year)
5) Master's Programme in Renewable Energy Systems - (1 year)
6) Master's Programme in Technical Project and Business Management -(1 year)
7) Master's Programme in International Marketing - (1 year)
8) Master's Programme in Strategic Management - (1 year)
9) Master's Programme in Technical Project and Business Management - (1 year)
10) Master's Programme in Applied Environmental Science - (1 year)
11) Master's Programme in Exercise Biomedicine - Human Performance - (1 year)
Tuition Fees : 123000 SEK to 246000 SEK (Rs. 9,84,000 approx. to Rs. 19,68,000 approx.)
Duration : 1 Year to 2 Years (depending upon the course)
Intake : August
Currency Conversion : 1 SEK = Rs. 8 Approx.
Documents Required for Applying:
· Application form (attached with this email)
· Updated CV
· Statement of Purpose (SOP)
· One Letter Of Recommendation
· 10th & 12th std. marksheets
· Semester-wise marksheets of Bachelor’s Degree
· Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate
· Passport Copy – First and Last Page
· Work Experience certificate (if applicable)
For more queries, please call @ 9227656616/06 or 9824163366 or email your CV for Free Immigration Assessment : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com