Employment Pass for SINGAPORE for Two Years
Email your profile C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org with photograph
Role: Customer Service (CSR) / Front Desk
Do you have experience in client support, maybe hospitality?
Are you a professional person interested in an awesome full time job opportunity?
Then you might be a great addition!
Summary: A very reputable hospitality sector is looking for candidates in Customer Service and at front office to join the team. Successful candidates will render a variety of services through application of knowledge of our organization, its services and products. Perfect candidates will pride themselves on their professionalism, should be outgoing, personable, and a good conversationalist. Past positions should involve working with people; areas could include retail, restaurant staff, and hotel hospitality.
Department : Hospitality Salary : SGD 1250/ month (for the main applicant)
Additional Benefits : Spouse has open work permit, free insurance for both.
Type of the Employment : Full time. NO Interview, No IELTS required.
Visa duration : Two years
Working Hours : 10 and half Off
Weekly one off Free service :
Two times food provided Description of main applicant’s role:
1) Check patrons' identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
2) Collect payments from customers.
3) Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
4) Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
5) Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
6) Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
Education: Any Graduate preferred. First preference to the candidate who has hospitality management background.
Previous serving experience required, if have. Excellent oral communication skills required.
Positive interpersonal skills required.
Can handle local language and English