Lakehead University, Thunderbay, Ontario, Canada
Campuses Thunder Bay
Intakes May, September, January
Application Fee CAD $ 100 (for PG programs)
Waived off for UG programs
· Public Research University.
· Founded in 1965.
· Comparatively small class size.
· Providing education to 300+ international students from 50 countries.
· Scholarships available for students based on their academics.
· One of the few universities to provide research opportunities at undergraduate level as well.
· 17 : 1 student to faculty ratio.
Bachelor Degrees and Master Degrees in the fields of :-
· Business (Accounting, Administrative studies, Business Economics, General Management, HRM, IB, Marketing, Information Systems)
· Engineering ( Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Environmental, Electrical and Computer)
· Health and Behavioural Sciences
· Natural Resource Management
· Science and Environmental Studies
· Social Science and Humanities
Please find the link below for program availability and details:-
Bachelor Degree: Minimum 65% in Senior Secondary.
Master Degree: Minimum 65% in Bachelor Degree.
Students applying for Master program should provide one page Research paper mentioning their interest towards a particular subject.
IELTS Requirement : 6.5 bands overall with no band less than 6 for UG and PG.
NOTE: IELTS can be waived off for admission, if the student can provide a medium of instruction letter from the University stating the student’s medium of instruction was English during last 3 years of education. However the student should try to have an IELTS score for visa purpose.
**For MBA: GMAT score of 500 or GRE score of 300 is required but if the student is not willing to give GMAT/GRE, they will have to attend an additional program of 4 months and need to pay the fees of CAD $5000 for the same.
· Recommended deadline for applications for Fall (Sept)
1st February for all graduate programs
15th December for Psychology program
15th May Final deadline
· Recommended deadline for applications for Winter (Jan)
30th September with the complete application
· Recommended deadline for applications for Summer (May)
30th January with the complete application
Tuition and Fees
· Undergraduate fees ranges from CAD $ 20,000 to CAD $ 22,000
· Postgraduate fees ranges from CAD $ 20,000 to CAD $ 28,000
For more queries, please call @ 9227656616/06 or 9824163366 or email your CV for Free Student Visa Assessment : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org