Frequently asked questions for making online Application for Quebec PNP Program through OM International; one of the leading Canada VISA Consultancy in Gujarat.
1. How do I send the documents necessary for processing an online application?
When the Ministère is ready to process an application, a personalized list of required documents will be sent to your Mon projet Québec account. You will be given 90 days to send the documents by mail. Processing of your application will begin once the Ministère has received these documents.
If you are unable to submit a document in the format requested, you must send an explanation in writing to the Ministère.
Willing to apply for Skilled Migration to Canada ?
Call NOW !!! +91-9227656606/10/16 for more details.
2. You already sent your application in print version during a previous intake period?
Then you do not have to use the Mon projet Québec application. However, if you wish to make changes to your application or that of your spouse (for example, to change an address or status or to add a spouse or dependent child), you must complete the form and return it to us by mail, with the required documents within 30 days of the change.
3. Who is the new online tool for?
Initially, the tool will only be for applicants who wish to submit an application for a selection certificate under the Regular Skilled Worker Program.
4. Will foreign students and temporary workers eligible for the Programme de l’expérience québécoise (Québec experience program) also be able to submit their application using the tool that will soon be online?
No. The tool that will be available online starting January 5, 2016, will be reserved, for the time being, for applicants under the Regular Skilled Worker Program only.
5. What are the fees charged for an immigration application?
To find out about the fees charged for an immigration application, visit the section Fees and payment methods on our website.
Note that the fees are updated on January 1st of each year.
6. What should I do if I wish to retain the services of a mandatary to submit my application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec?
If you wish to use the services of a mandatary to submit your application for a selection certificate, you must absolutely inform the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion by sending it a power of attorney by mail.
A power of attorney is a form that allows you to designate a person to represent you. Before sending your power of attorney, make sure that you have paid the processing fees for your application.
7. How will I know if my application submitted online is counted among the maximum number of applications to be received by the Ministère?
If the maximum number of applications to be received by the Ministère has already been attained, you will not be able to activate the function to submit an online application. If your application was submitted and the fees paid within the prescribed timeframe (30 days from the date of submission), it will be counted among the maximum number of applications to be received by the Ministère. You must make sure to send your payment quickly to ensure that your application is officially counted.
8. Do I need a high-speed Internet connection to access Mon projet Québec?
No. You do not need a high-speed Internet connection to access Mon projet Québec.
9. What are the main advantages of using Mon projet Québec?
You will be able to create an account that you can access at all times and that will allow you to follow the status of your application. For example, you will be able to see if your application is pending processing or if a decision has been rendered.
Also, with its integrated electronic messaging, you will be able to receive messages and documents from the Ministère, which you will be able to consult as needed.
You will also be able to modify your immigration application as long as you have not submitted it yet and that the 90-day timeframe for completing the application has not elapsed.
10. Will my Mon projet Québec account be secure?
Yes, Mon projet Québec is a secure space. When you create your account in Mon projet Québec, you will be required to choose a username and password, in addition to providing answers to security questions.
11. Will the processing times for applications made from Mon projet Québec be shorter?
With the new system, processing times will be gradually reduced.
12. Does this new way of submitting applications for a selection certificate change the order of processing applications?
The applications will continue to be reviewed according to the order of priority indicated on the Immigration rules and procedures page on our website.
13. Can an application for a selection certificate that has already been sent by mail be transferred online?
No. No application in print version can be transferred online to Mon projet Québec.
14. Can the application for a selection certificate for skilled workers be printed from Mon projet Québec?
No. Only a summary of the application can be printed from Mon projet Québec, once it has been submitted and the fees paid.
15. Is it possible to create several accounts in Mon projet Québec?
Each account created in Mon projet Québec can be assigned to one email address only. The tool was designed so that applicants can create a single account from which they can submit their application and follow its status.
16. In order to submit an immigration application for the members of my family, do I have to create several accounts in Mon projet Québec?
No. The principal applicant creates a single account through which an immigration application is submitted for the members of the same family.
17. Is technical support offered to applicants to help them complete their immigration application in Mon projet Québec?
A user guide that explains the different steps in creating an account will be available online in French and English to help applicants complete their immigration application in Mon projet Québec. A contextual help section, in French, will also be available to users. It will provide information on how to carry out the necessary steps.
18. What timeframe is allocated for completing and submitting an online application?
You will have up to 90 days to submit your application from the time you started to complete your application in Mon projet Québec. Once your application has been submitted, you will have 30 days to pay the fees. If you did not submit and pay the fees within the prescribed timeframe, your application will be deleted. You must also make sure to submit your application within the Ministère’s application intake period.
19. Will I be able to modify my online application once I have submitted it?
Once your application has been submitted and the fees paid, you will be able to add new information, such as adding a dependent or changing your status, by making an online change to your application. However, this function will not be immediately available. A message will be sent to your mailbox to inform you when this new function has been added.
20. How do I pay the fees related to my online application?
Secure online payment by credit card will be the simplest and fastest way to pay the fees related to your application.
You will also be able to send your payment by mail using one of the following payment methods:
21. How much time do I have to pay the fees related to my online application?
You will have 30 days to pay the fees related to your application, regardless of the payment method used. If your payment is made by mail, the required amount must be sent in one instalment otherwise payment will be returned and your application will be deleted.
Moreover, processing of your application will only start once the fees have been paid. Once the 30-day timeframe has elapsed, the application will be deleted. Any payment received after this timeframe will be returned to the applicant.
22. Will the Mon projet Québec secure space be available in a language other than French?
Mon projet Québec will be available in French only. However, user guides explaining how to create an account in Mon projet Québec and how to complete an immigration application will be available in French and English in the section “Documents utiles” in the Mon projet Québec secure space.
23. Will applicants who already have an application in print version that is currently being processed have to create a Mon projet Québec account?
No. They will not have to create an account if they have already submitted an application in print version. Note that it will not be possible to follow the status of an application by signing up for Mon projet Québec if the application was sent by mail.
24. How can a request for an address change be sent to the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion?
Eventually, it will be possible for applicants who submit their immigration application using Mon projet Québec to indicate an address change directly from their account. However, this function will not be available on January 5. A request for an update of your contact information will be sent by email via your Mon projet Québec mailbox when this function becomes available.
25. Is the information requested on the print version of the form identical to the information requested on the online application?
In general, the information requested in Mon projet Québec will be identical to the information requested on the print version of the form. What will differ is the way in which the questions are asked since the online application involves electronic functions.
26. Will it be possible to save an application as it is being filled out and complete it later?
Yes. You will have 90 days to complete and submit your application.
27. Will French tests be accepted even if they were taken more than two years ago?
Yes. Tests that were valid on April 1, 2015, will be accepted for the current year. Note that this measure will end on March 31, 2016.