WHY STUDY IN DUBAI?
International students today have a wide variety of destinations to choose from when trying to make a decision as to where to pursue their studies. Studying abroad is a major investment and it is important for students to make an informed choice, based on facts. Dubai is a choice destination for thousands of students, and below are some of the reasons why these students decide to study in Dubai.
World Class Education with excellent amenities
Dubai offer high quality education of both undergraduate and postgraduate students with world class teaching and practical, leading-edge research.
In year 2007, Dubai has established Dubai International Academic city known as DIAC, which is world’s largest free zone dedicated to higher education, today it has Universities and Institutes from 10 different countries offering 400+ programmes to students from 145 nationalities (Source: http://www.diacedu.ae/)
Cheaper, easier, and faster
A typical degree in Dubai is significantly cheaper than studying the same course at a UK, USA, Canada or Australian campus. In addition, getting a Dubai visa takes very little time and is relatively straight forward.
Dubai is home to about 1.9 million people from nearly 200 nationalities, Dubai has a growing reputation as one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world so living and studying in Dubai has a lot to offer.
High Quality of Life
In Dubai the sun shines almost every day, the shopping and leisure facilities are world class, and the salaries are tax-free. Dubai has been named as the best resort in the region of the Indian Ocean, Middle East and Central Asia.
Safe and Stable Country
Dubai is safe, politically stable, centrally located and has a good education system and the healthcare facilities, modern infrastructure are excellent. The transport system is both affordable and first class.
Living in Dubai is exciting and something new and different happens on a regular basis. Just when you think you've seen it all, a new project is announced, whether it is the launch of a sports stadium, a mega commercial tower, a residential enclave or yet another shopping mall! Dubai is constantly on the move, striving for greater heights and more facilities and comfort for its residents and visitors.
VISA PROCESSING TIME
· Visa process is very simple & it takes 3-4 weeks in Normal Visa Application & 8-10 days in express Visa application.
· Since it is a University sponsored Visa, none of the Visa files have been rejected till date.
· No Funds to be shown for Visa, neither the student needs to face any embassy interview or assessment. Student’s just pay their 1st semester fees & necessary Visa deposits & get the visa.
Our Tie Up’s IN DUBAI:
Heriot Watt University, Dubai Campus
Middlesex University, Dubai Campus
Amity University, Dubai
Hult International Business School, Dubai
and many more.....
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- 2 LOR (Letter of Recommendations)
- All Academic documents
- IELTS / TOEFL / PTE Score Report
- Work Experience / Internship Letter (s) (if any)
- Extra‐curricular activities certificates (if any)
- Passport copy (first and last page)
- Filled application form (if required)
For more queries, please call @ 9227656616/06 or 9824163366 or email your CV
with Educational Documents for Free Student Visa Assessment :
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com