Curtin University of Technology, Singapore
Salient Features of Curtin University of Technology, Singapore:
· Curtin University is ranked in the top two per cent of universities worldwide in the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2015. It is ranked 40th in the world for universities under the age of 50 in the QS World University Rankings 2014 and has received an overall five-star overall excellence rating in the QS stars rating 2015.
· Campus transfer : Student can tailor their studies as per their own needs, with opportunities to transfer between Curtin campuses. The courses offered at Singapore are identical to those offered in Perth, and all aspect of the programs -from the curriculum to the calibre of the academic staff.
· Flexible entry options : Courses at Curtin are as flexible and individual as the students who study them. If you don’t automatically qualify for university entry, you can enrol in the certificate and diploma programs. The previous studies and work experience is also recognised, enabling to take advantage of the relevant prior learning you may have acquired.
· Fast-track with trimester academic calendar : The university operates on a trimester system with intakes in March, July and November allowing to complete the degree in a shorter period of time.
· The S$20 million campus is located in the heart of Singapore city and offers our students a conducive and safe study environment.
Programs Offered :
Post Graduate Courses:
v Single majors
– – – –
– – – –
v Double majors
Intakes : February /July / November.
Post Graduate Courses: Bachelor’s Degree with 50%+, Medium of Instruction letter (MOI) or IELTS score of 6.5.
Undergraduate Courses: 65% CBSE / 75% State Boards , Medium of Instruction letter (MOI) or IELTS score of 6.5.
Documents Required for Applying:
Ø Completed application form
Ø Updated CV
Ø Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Ø Two Letters of Recommendation
Ø 10th & 12th std. mark-sheets
Ø Bachelors Mark-sheets/transcripts
Ø Provisional Degree Certificate/Degree Certificate
Ø Passport Copy – First and Last Page
Ø Work Experience certificate (if any)
Ø Passport size photograph (scanned)
Ø Skype id of the student
Ø E-mail id of the student
For more queries, please call @ 9227656616/06 or 9824163366 or email your CV with Educational Documents for Free Student Visa Assessment : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com