Location Victoria, British Columbia
Intakes May and September
• The first Public University of Canada established in 1940.
• High quality, innovative and competitively priced courses.
• Strong emphasis on practical, applied programs delivered by award-winning faculty with real-world experience.
• Consistently highly rated for quality of education, student interaction with faculty, campus safety and intimate class sizes.
Programs are available in the fields of Business, Communication, Hospitality and TourismPrograms Offered (Masters)
• Master of Global Management (The MGM program at Royal Roads University will prepare students for success as a strong manager and entrepreneurial leader in today's global business environment. Graduates often work in leadership positions with entrepreneurial ventures, transnational corporations, international business development, and more. With the Canadian Post-Graduation Work Permit Program, students came move right into full-time employment in Canada after they graduate)
• Master of Arts in Tourism Management
• Master of Arts in Intercultural & International Communication
• Bachelor of Business Administration in Sustainability and International Business
• Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication
• Bachelor of Arts in Global Tourism Management
• Bachelor of Arts in International Hotel Management
• Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management
• Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
• Bachelor of Arts in Justice StudiesAdmission Requirement:
Master’s Degree :
· IELTS Score of 6.5 bands overall with no band less than 6.
· 60% in Bachelors for a 4-years degree; in case of 3-years bachelor’s degree it should be from a NAAC A-rated institution.
· Compulsory relevant work experience of 2 years required.
Bachelor’s Degree :
· IELTS Score of 6.0 bands overall with no band less than 5.5.
· 60% average in High School
· Master’s Program: 24th June2016
· Bachelor’s Program: 11th July 2016
Submit all your Educational documents with Passport and Resume to process your application to
Call : 9227656616/06 for more details.