Saginaw Valley State University, University Center, Michigan, USA
Saginaw Valley State University, commonly referred to as SVSU is a public university located in University Center, Michigan. It is located on 748 acres, approximately 6 miles from downtown Saginaw in Kochville Township, Saginaw County. It is also only 8.5 miles from Bay City and 20 miles from Midland. Founded in 1963, it is the youngest of Michigan's 15 public colleges and universities. SVSU offers over 100 academic programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels with approximately 10,000 students at its main campus in University Center. SVSU offers strong programs of study in its five colleges.
Master’s Degree Program:
· Master of Business Administration
· Master of Science Occupational Therapy
· Master of Science Nursing
· Master of Science Health Administration & Leadership
· Master of Science Energy & Materials
· Master of Arts Communication & Media Administration
· Master of Arts Administrative Science
· Master of Arts Instructional Technology & E-Learning
· Master of Arts Teaching
· Master of Education
Entry Requirement for Master’s Program:
· GPA 3.0.
· TOEFL 79 - 92 ( varies as per the program)
· IELTS 6.5 - 7.0 (varies as per the program)
· GMAT required for MBA Program.
Bachelor’s Degree Program:
· Bachelor of Business Administration
· B.S in Computer Information Systems
· B.S in Computer Science
· B.S in Electrical Engineering
· B.S in Engineering Technology Management
· B.S in Mechanical Engineering
· B.A in Sociology
· B.A in Criminal Justice
· B.S in Nursing
· B.A in Political Science.
· B.S in Chemistry
· B.S in Biology
· Bachelor of Professional Accountancy
· B.A. in Graphic Design & many more.
Entry Requirement for Bachelor’s Program:
· GPA 2.0
· TOEFL 61
· IELTS 5.5
· SAT/ACT not required
Application Fees: Waiver
Tuition Fees :
· Graduate: $17,899 (9 credits/Semester)
· Undergraduate: $16,849 (12 Credits/Semester)
Application Deadline for Fall 2016 Intake - 1st July 2016.