• Denmark is the 5th best country in the world at providing higher
• 6 Month Additional Job Search Visa with all programs
• Diploma, Bachelor & Lateral Entry Programs Available
• Spouse visa can be applied together with application ( But we
strongly not recommend )
• Excellent education and research
• 15 Hrs Part Time work allowed
• Student is allowed Full time work allowed during holidays
• Schengen Visa – with Temporary Resident Permit
• A well organized friendly and safe country.
About Zealand Institute of Business and Technology
Zealand Institute of Business and Technology is a regional academy in the Zealand region of Denmark where you also find the capital city, Copenhagen.
Besides the Vice-Chancellors and President’s office in the city of Køge, educational programmes and other activities are offered in different regional highly specialized campuses in the Zealand region. Each campus is unique in terms of location and/or profile. The philosophy of Zealand Institute of Business and Technology is to benefit from size but at the same time to be unique with a strong local profile and study environment at each campus. Campuses - Today, approximately 3,000 students study at the five campuses. The academy has five international campuses located in the cities of Roskilde, Køge, Næstved, Slagelse and Nykøbing Falster, offering programmes for a steadily growing number of international students as well as danish students.
IELTS : 6.0 BANDS
• Show Money 7.5 lakhs in Saving Account
• Spouse can work full time in any field & Child can also go with parents
Post Study Work Visa
• Student is allowed to stay 6 months after finishing the program.
1. Diploma in AP Degree in Marketing Management
2. Diploma in AP Degree Programme in Computer Science
3. Diploma in AP Degree in Service Hospitality and Tourism
Køge (Copenhagen) & Slagelse
4. Diploma in AP Degree in Multimedia Design & Communication
5. Diploma in AP Degree in Logistics Management
6. Diploma in AP Degree in Commerce Management
Næstved (45 Min from Copenhagen )
7. Lateral Entry Bachelor in Digital Concept Development
8. Lateral Entry Bachelor in International Sales and Marketing
Næstved (45 Min from Copenhagen), Roskilde (Copenhagen)
9. Lateral Entry Bachelor in Web Development
Roskilde (Copenhagen )
For SPOT Assessment send all your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com : Kindly bring your all SCAN copies of original documents and a photocopy set - 10th & 12th Marksheets, Bachelor Degree & Marksheets Curriculum Vitae, Work Experience Certificates (if applicable), TOEFL/IELTS/PTE (if taken), Passport, Photograph.