Campuses New Westminster
Intakes September, January, May
Application Fee CAD $ 100
Salient Features of the College:
· Founded in 1970.
· Community College under SPP.
· Small class sizes (max. 35 students in a class)
· Over 1,500 international students enroll at Douglas.
· Received the Internationalization Excellence award from the Canadian Association of Community Colleges for its leadership in international education.
· Recognized by the British Columbia Education Quality Assurance Program.
· University Transfer Programs to top ranked Canadian Universities such as University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, University of Victoria and many more.
Programs Offered in the fields of:
· Child and Youth Care
· Computing and Information Systems
· Financial Services
· Office Administration
· Project Management
· Supply Chain
· Social Media
· Therapeutic Recreation
Please find the link as below for program availability :-
Programs Offered: Bachelor’s Degree, Diplomas, Associate Degree, University Transfer programs, PG Diplomas.
Admission Requirements :
University Transfers/Associate Degree/Bachelor’s Degree: IELTS overall band of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0; Minimum 60% in Senior Secondary with Maths.
Diploma programs: IELTS overall band of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0; Minimum 55% in Senior Secondary with Maths.
Post-Graduate Diploma programs: IELTS overall band of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0; Minimum 60% in Graduation.
Submit all your Educational documents with Passport and Resume to process your application to
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Call : 9227656616/06 for more details.