JCU Singapore is fully owned by James Cook University Australia, the leading tropical research university in Australia.
The university established JCU Singapore in 2003. It is ranked in the top 4%* of universities in the world and offers a suite of university level programs at the JCU Singapore campus; specifically:
· Undergraduate programs in Psychology, Business, Accounting, Marketing, Tourism, Information Technology, Education, Environmental Science, Arts and Social Sciences.
· Postgraduate programs in Education, Business, Accounting, and Information Technology
Importantly, all programs offered follow the same curriculum as the Australian versions but are contextualized to the Asian environment. This ensures high quality, while at the same time maintaining a local relevance.
· Application fees : SGD 250
· Academic requirement for UG : 65% in std 12
(students with low academics can also apply with pathway i.e. Diploma leading to Bachelors degree)
· Academic requirement for PG : 45 - 50% + in bachelors degree
· Intakes : March, July and November
· No IELTS required
· Visa rejection cases acceptable
· Academic gaps acceptable
· One day old funds acceptable