Some Important Details:
Location : 5881 Dunn St, Niagara Falls, Ontario
Campuses : Welland Campus
Intakes : September, January, May
Application Fees : CAD $ 100 (Waived)
Salient Features :
· Leading SPP College located in Ontario near Niagara Falls.
· Well renowned for Hospitality programs.
· Offering Programs in the fields of Business, Computers, Engineering, Dental Studies, Hospitality, Nursing, Tourism, etc.
· Low Tuition Fees.
· Niagara Falls – most jobs are in Niagara Falls especially in the Hospitality Industry and works well for all International students
KEY PROGRAM CAMPUSES
· Niagara Falls Hospitality and IBM
Culinary, Business, HR, Wine
Engineering, computers, Health related
ACCOMMODATION $275 a month shared furnished room with Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, washroom, fridge, microwave, induction stove, all utilities.
· Book online at www.niagarawestlodgehousing.
com for minimum 1 semester (brochure attached.)
· It can be booked only after a visa approval and is most recommended for all students from South Asia.
· If students arrive on or after 1st Sep rooms will be expensive at $40 a night.
· Students can travel to any of the campuses when staying in Niagara Falls.
Programs Offered in the Fields of:
ü Art and Design
ü Baking and Pastry Arts
ü Brew master and Brewery Operations Management
ü Child and Youth Care
ü Civil Engineering
ü Computer Engineering Technology and Programmer
ü Culinary Management
ü Digital Photography
ü Early Childhood Education
ü Electrical Engineering Technician
ü Environmental Technology
ü Fitness and Health Promotion
ü Game Development
ü Hospitality and Tourism Management
ü International Business Management
ü Landscape Horticulture Techniques
ü Mechanical Engineering
ü Motive Power Technician
ü Office Administration
ü Pharmacy Technician
ü Police Foundations
ü Project Management
ü Renewable Energies Technician
ü Sport Management
ü Social Media
ü Welding Technician
ü Winery and Viticulture Technician
· 50% and above in Grade 12 and Graduation for all Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs.
English Language Requirements:
Post Graduate Courses - IELTS minimum Band 6.5 with no band less than 6.
Under Graduate Courses - IELTS minimum Band 6.0 with no band less than 5.5.
For Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs please visit the following link:
Please find the link below for intake wise program availability:
Submit all your Educational documents with Passport and Resume to process your application to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : 9227656616/06 for more details.