Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.
CAD $ 100
· Founded in year 1974.
· The University of Regina has achieved top ranking among comprehensive universities in international research collaboration by Research Info Source.
· Offering over 120 Undergraduate and Graduate programs.
· Offering education to 14,000 students.
· First university in Western Canada to offer co-operative placements and now offering Co-operative Education & Internships Program in more than 50 programs.
· There are 4 libraries stocked with 1.2 million units, 220,000 e-journals/books and 104 computer stations.
Programs Offered in the fields of:
· Electronic Systems Engineering
· Environmental Health & Science
· Environmental Systems Engineering
· Industrial Systems Engineering
· Petroleum Systems Engineering
· Software Systems Engineering
· Social Work
Please find the link as below for more program details:
· Grade 12 (Maths is mandatory) with minimum 65% and above.
· IELTS 6.5 with no band less than 6.0.
· Four years bachelor’s degree with minimum 65% and above.
English Proficiency Requirement
· 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 (For all programs excepting the below mentioned 2 programs.)
· Master of Arts (English) - 7.5 overall and in each band.
· Master of Arts (Media Studies) and Master of Fine Arts (Media Production) - 7.0 overall and in each band.
· 80 with a minimum of 20 in each of the four components. (For all programs excepting the below mentioned 2 programs.)
· Master of Arts (English) - 100 with a minimum of 25 in each of the four components.
· Master of Arts (Media Studies) and Master of Fine Arts (Media Production) – 93.
Deadline to apply for Jan 2017 intake is 31st July 2016.
Submit all your Educational documents with Passport and Resume to process your application to email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call : 9227656616/06 for more details.