BAY OF PLENTY POLYTECHNIC
The Bay of Plenty region reached a significant milestone in its tertiary education history on 1 May 2016 when Bay of Plenty Polytechnic merged with Waiariki Institute of Technology to become the fourth largest ITP in New Zealand. Waiariki Bay of Plenty Polytechnic is home to almost 14,000 students, more than 1,000 staff and offers more than 240 programmes over 68 delivery sites.
With the establishment of Waiariki Bay of Plenty Polytechnic there is a commitment to develop a new academic statute and QMS for 2017. For the remainder of 2016 students will be bound by the regulations, codes of conduct, policies and procedures (collectively referred to as the QMS) of the ‘regional hub’ institution at which they have enrolled in 2016.
We believe in good teaching is centered on the student, motivates and facilitates learning, encourages discovery and problem solving, and celebrates successes. Our classes tend to be quite small, so as a student you’ll get lots of personal attention and support. Our awesome pool and gym facilities hold New Zealand Academy of Sport status - the only facility in the Western Bay to do so.
New Zealand's Bay of Plenty Polytechnic has two campuses in Tauranga, a specialized road transport training facility and a small regional facility in Edgecumbe. All our campuses feature excellent facilities giving you everything you need to get the full experience from your time with us.
Waiariki Bay of Plenty Polytechnic’s courses cover a range of degree, diploma and certificate options. Most start 18 July, but we also have part-time, flexi-start and online study options.
- Diploma in Construction (Construction Management) (Level 6)
- Graduate Diploma in Marketing, Finance & Accounting (Level 7)
- Bachelor of Management Studies ) (BMS) & Social Sciences (BSocSc)
- Bachelor of Business Analysis - Financial (BBA (Fin))
- New Zealand Certificate in Construction Related Trades (Supervisor)
- Diploma & certificate in Applied Writing (Level 5)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science with Specialisation in Applied Computing
- New Zealand Law Society Legal Executive Diploma (Level 6)
- National Certificate in Horticulture (Introductory)
- Engineering Computer Aided Design – CAD
- New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) (Level 6)
- National Certificate in Electrical Engineering (Electrician)
RUGBY SEVENS STUDY ABROAD:-
This program has been created for students currently studying for a bachelor’s degree at a university or college in the United States. It's designed to have the courses you complete in New Zealand credited back into your home bachelor’s degree program. The high performance rugby sevens development and training program is timetabled around your academic studies and will occur daily before and after your classes. Training will be executed by world-class rugby sevens coaches with extensive national and international playing and coaching experience.
Students enroll in this program for the USA fall semester as this coincides with the rugby sevens training schedule in New Zealand.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 with no band less than 5.5
- 5.5 with no band less than 5.0
- FEB 2017
International students are required to pay a tuition fee for each course they are enrolled in. Students are also expected to have an additional NZ$10,000 - NZ$15,000 for living expenses for each year of study.
Please feel free to contact us on below mentioned details for your any queries.
Submit all your Educational documents with Passport and Resume to process your application to firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
OR Call : 9227656616/06 for more details.