WHY STUDY IN DUBAI?
International students today have a wide variety of destinations to choose from when trying to make a decision as to where to pursue their studies. Studying abroad is a major investment and it is important for students to make an informed choice, based on facts. Dubai is a choice destination for thousands of students, and below are some of the reasons why these students decide to study in Dubai
- World Class Education with excellent amenities
- Cheaper, easier, and faster
- Multicultural Environment
- High Quality of Life
- Safe and Stable Country
- Highly Innovative
- Dubai: The Top Expat Destination
WHY AMITY DUBAI?
- Located in DIAC and coming up with the Largest Private University campus
- Ranked amongst the top 5 B-Schools by Forbes Middle-East in UAE
- Up to 100% Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- Variety of Courses approved by KHDA, UAE Government and also UGC Approved, (Including B. Tech and Business Administration)
- Technical courses are Accredited by IET(Institute of Engineering & Technology) UK
- 100% Placement Assistance (Dubai & India)
- Hostel Facility Available
VISA PROCESSING TIME
· Visa process is very simple & it takes 3-4 weeks in Normal Visa Application & 8-10 days in express Visa application.
· Since it is a University sponsored Visa, none of the Visa files have been rejected till date.
· No Funds to be shown for Visa, neither the student needs to face any embassy interview or assessment. Just
pay your 1st semester fees & necessary Visa deposits & get the visa.
· PROVISION OF FULL TIME STUDY & WORK: Possibility of converting the BBA, B.Com & MBA programs to Working Professionals Mode upon securing a full time Job in Dubai during studies
· 2 YEAR WORK PERMIT: Once a candidate is employed in Dubai. he/she will have normally a 2 year employment contract/sponsored visa with the employer.
· FULL TIME STUDY & FULLY RECOGNISED: This does not affect the credibility or duration of the programme.
WHY DUBAI, WHY NOT OTHER COUNTRIES?
· If compared with other popular study destinations, Dubai has a close monitoring on quality of education, which has to be at par to other countries.
· As it’s an open environment to do business many of the leading companies & MNCs have established their offices in Dubai. So lots of opportunities exist in different fields & sectors.
· Finding employment in Dubai is comparatively easier as compared to other destinations.
· Pay packages are excellent & as it is a Tax Free zone, net earnings would always be higher.
· Entry is easy, even for average profiles & the visa regulations are not very stringent.
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS AFTER THE COURSE?
· 100% PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE: Amity Dubai offers excellent internship & placement assistance to all its full time students.
· 2 YEAR EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT: Once placed students will be on a 2 year employment contract with respective employer.
WHAT IS THE VISA DURATION?
o Tenure of Student Visa is 1 year, which means students going on 1 year and above programme needs to renew the Visa annually, University will file & Sponsor the Visa
Submit all your Educational documents with Passport and Resume to process your application to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
OR Call : 9227656610/06/16 for more details.