Study MBA in Thompson River University:
Master’s of Business administration - Two year Program .
- TRU Business School is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- No minimum professional work experience requirement
- TRU’s MBA is the perfect choice for recent graduates and early career entrants who want to fast-track their careers.
- Choice of Course-based, Project-based or Thesis-based completion options, allowing you to tailor the program to fit your interests.
- 90% graduate employment rate for MBA graduates
- Fourth biggest MBA School in Kamloops, British Columbia with 180 seats.
- Small classes taught by experienced and highly-qualified instructors
- Tuition Fee CAD $8,434.20/semester, it's the most affordable MBA
- An acceptable 3 or 4-year undergraduate degree in any discipline with a minimum B average.
- IELTS of at least 7.0 (all bands)
- No GMAT score required
- A minimum 60% average in undergraduate degree
- An official copy of your transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (including a certified English language copy if original transcripts are not in English)
- A personal resume.
After completion of this program 90% graduates are placed and get to work in many management areas with an average salary between $58, 000 CAD - $65,000 CAD.
- Thompson Rivers University, founded in 1970
- Fully-Accredited public university Located in the heart of Kamloops, British Columbia, offering undergraduate and graduate degrees, diploma
- TRU has a vibrant campus community of over 13,000 students from across Canada and around the world
- TRU is accredited by the Government of BC and has been granted the BC Education Quality Assurance (EQA) seal
Apply now for Jan/May 2017 Intake…
Please feel free to contact us on below mentioned details for your any queries.
Submit all your Educational documents with Passport and Resume to process your application to firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
OR Call : 9227656616/06 for more details.