Location Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Application Fee CAD 95 (Waived for OM INTERNATIONAL)
Intakes January (Winter), September (Fall)
Campus Thunder Bay
• Confederation College is a publicly-funded, postsecondary institution under SPP established in the year 1967.
• It delivers exceptional education and training to over 7846 combined full and part-time students per year.
• It has 9 campuses spread across Northwestern Ontario.
• Confederation College offers 60 + programs.
Programs Offered in fields of:
· Business Management and Finance
· Childhood Education
· Computer and Technologies
· Engineering and Architecture
· Educational Assistant
· Environmental Technician
· Film Production
· Human Resource Management
· Media Arts
Please find link below for more program details:
Admission Requirements for Under Graduate Programs:
• 55 % and above in Grade 12.
• IELTS requirement of 6 bands with no band less than 5.5.
Admission Requirements for Post Graduate Programs:
• 55 % and above in Graduation.
• IELTS requirement of 6.5 bands with no band less than 5.5.
Submit all your Educational documents with Passport and Resume to process your application to email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call : 9227656616/06 for more details.