Application Fees of CAD $ 95 Waived off from 08th August to 07th October 2016.
Location Toronto, Ontario
Campuses Casa Loma Campus
St James Campus
Application Fee CAD $ 95 (Waived off from 8th August to 07th October 2016 for January’17 applications)
Intakes January/May/ September
Salient Features of George Brown College:
· The campuses are located around the core of Toronto having access to hundreds of top employers in the country.
· George Brown is perceived as the college that produces highest quality graduates with the skills most valued by industry.
This means when a graduate of George Brown begins a job search he/she does so with a competitive advantage.
· George Brown College offers around 149 full time programs.
· Over 3,939 International students study at George Brown College.
· Most programs have a field education component, which means students have a valuable opportunity to work and learn with industry partners.
Programs offered in the fields of:
Ø Culinary Management
Ø Dental Assisting
Ø Digital Design
Ø Early Childhood
Ø Environmental Science
Ø Event Planning
Ø Fashion Management
Ø Game Development
Ø Graphic Designing
Ø Health Management
Ø Hotel Management
Ø Human Resource Management
Ø International Business Management
Ø Interior Design Technology
Ø Office Administration
Ø Project Management
Ø Theatre Arts
Please find link below for intake wise program availability:
Admission Requirements :
Under Graduate Diploma programs: IELTS overall band of 6.0 with no band less than 5.5; Minimum 50% in Senior Secondary.
Degree programs: IELTS overall band of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0; Minimum 55% in Senior Secondary.
Post-Graduate Diploma: IELTS overall band of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0; Minimum 55% in Bachelor's Degree.
Submit all your Educational documents with Passport and Resume to process your application TO
Call : 9227656616/06 for more details.