University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA.
The University of Wisconsin–La Crosse also known as UW–La Crosse, is located in La Crosse,Wisconsin United States. Founded in 1909, it is a leading comprehensive four-year institution within the University of Wisconsin System awarding bachelor's, master's, and one doctoral degree. UW–La Crosse is organized into five schools and colleges offering 91 undergraduate programs and 26 graduate programs.
Rankings and recognition:
· U.S. News & World Report’s 2016 America’s Best Colleges list of Best Regional Universities in the Midwest ranks UW-La Crosse as the state’s best and the No. 4 public university in the Midwest.
· In 2014 Kiplinger's Personal Finance, ranked the university fourth on its list of the "25 Best College Values Under $30,000 a Year".
· In 2007, the Princeton Review named UW–La Crosse one of America's "Best Midwestern Colleges" and an "America's Best Value College"
Graduate Degree Program:
· Master of Business Administration
· Master of Software Engineering
· GPA : 2.85
· IELTS : 6.0
· TOEFL : 79
· GMAT/GRE requirement varies as per the program.
Ø Application fees: $56.
Ø Application Deadline for Spring Intake : 1st November 2016
Undergraduate Degree Program:
· B.S in Computer science
· B.S in Information Systems
· B.S in Microbiology
· B.S in Management
· B.S in International Business
· B.S in Economics
· B.S in Finance
· B.S in Marketing
· B.S in Archaeological studies
· B.S in Public administration
· B.S in Political science
· B.S in Philosophy
· B.S in Sociology and many more.
· GPA : 2.85
· IELTS : 6.0 (at least 5.5 in all sub scores)
· TOEFL : 73
· SAT/ACT not required.
Ø Application Fees : $50Application Deadline for Spring Intake : 15th December 2016
Submit all your Educational documents with Passport and Resume to process your application TO
Call : 9227656616/06 for more details.