Durham College officially opened for studies on September 18, 1967 in 16 portable classrooms, employing a staff of 14, and serving 205 students. The first academic calendar offered courses in applied arts, business and technology.
An unwavering commitment to student success, high-quality programs led by exceptional professors with real-world experience, graduates who’ve gone on to outstanding career success and a treasured relationship with the community.
Durham College’s Oshawa and Whitby campuses are located in a safe and secure setting that offers the best of country and city living. Our Oshawa and Whitby campuses are, easily accessible by public transit, serviced by Durham Region Transit as well as GO Transit buses. As part of your student fees, you will receive a Universal Transit Pass (U-Pass), valid during the academic year.
There are many different available on campus including Tim Hortons, Extreme Pita and the Marketplace Cafeteria, and – a new teaching-inspired restaurant located inside the Centre for Food at Durham College’s campus.
- Accounting – Business Administration
- Activation Coordination in Gerontology (graduate certificate)
- Advanced Baking and Pastry Arts (graduate certificate)
- Advanced Filmmaking (graduate certificate)
- Advertising – Digital Media Management (graduate certificate)
- Biotechnology – Advanced (compressed, fast-track)
- Electronics Engineering Technology (two-year fast-track)
- Event Management (graduate certificate)
- Finance – Business Administration
- Human Resources Management (graduate certificate)
- Information Systems Security – Computer and Networking (graduate certificate)
- Law Clerk Advanced (one-year fast-track)
- Project Management (graduate certificate)
- Computer Systems Technology (two year/three-year)
- Computer Foundations – NEW
- Computer Programmer Analyst (three-year)
- Most one-year certificate programs (6.0, no band score less than 5.5)
- Most two-year diploma programs (6.5, no band score less than 6.0)
The full-time fees for the 2016-2017 academic year is:-
$12,622.41 per academic year (two semesters) for most programs.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS:-
Students do not need to directly apply for a scholarship. Durham College staff will assess each student based on the English scores and notify successful recipients via email.
- Award up to C$500 for Grade 12 English final of 75 per cent and Academic IELTS 7.0
- Award up to C$1000 for Grade 12 English final of 80 per cent and Academic IELTS 7.5
Submit all your Educational documents with Passport and Resume to process your application TO
Call : 9227656616/06 for more details.