MCPHS University is coming to Gujarat
According to U.S. Department of Education, MCPHS students rank as the #1 top Earners in New England a Decade after Enrolling.
At Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS), we understand the value of a healthcare career. We produce graduates who are prepared to meet the high demand for healthcare professionals and join a thriving industry.
Now, a new tool from the U.S. Department of Education allows us to truly illustrate the value of an MCPHS education.
According to the data from the College Scorecard, MCPHS produces the #1 top earners in New England and our students rank among the top earners in the nation.
As reported by The Boston Globe, MCPHS students earn a median annual income of $116,400 a decade after enrolling, ahead of other premier universities in Massachusetts, including Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
What do these rankings say about us? Your education is more than a degree—it’s an investment in your future.
Ready to invest in your healthcare career?
- MCPHS University is one of the few private, free-standing universities in the United States specializing in the education of health professionals, and has prepared more students for professional careers in pharmacy than any other academic institution in the world.
- In 2011, the University launched MCPHS Online, offering the quality of an MCPHS University education to healthcare professionals around the world.
- MCPHS University has a vibrant international student community with more than 850 international students from 56 countries around the world.
- In 2002, the University dedicated its third campus in Manchester, N.H., which now houses programs in pharmacy, nursing, and physician assistant studies.
- In 2001, the University acquired Boston's prestigious Forsyth School of Dental Hygiene.
- In the last decade, the University has expanded its $85 million campus in downtown Worcester, Mass., to include programs in pharmacy, physician assistant studies, nursing, and physical therapy.
- From 1996 to the present, the Boston campus has seen $100 million in construction and revitalization encompassing 350,000 new square feet of research, classroom, student residence, and administrative space.
- The University’s endowment assets amount to approximately $578 million.
Become Health Care Professional
Submit all your Educational documents with Passport and Resume to process your application TO
Call : 9227656616/06 for more details.