STUDY IN CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY
a) Master in Information System Security Management
b) Master in Information System Assurance Management
Program Length: 4 Semesters
Tuition Fees: $ 34,000 CAD (2 years)
Starting: September, January, May
Certification: Master Degree
FACTS ABOUT PROGRAM:
- Concordia program is the leading program in Canada in information systems security.
- Last year (2011) eight of the ten Canadian papers presented at the MIT conference “Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust (PASSAT)” were from Concordia’s graduates. From the very start, this Institute of Electronics and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) sponsored conference has selected our graduate’s research.
- Concordia’s graduates make a difference through their research and make a contribution to the field of information security. Many graduates from this program have gone on the very successful careers in government, industry and consulting .
- After completing the program from Concordia ,you are directly eligible to apply PR (refer to Canadian Immigration website ).
- Eligible for 3 years work permit.
- Graduates work in many technical, policy and management areas. Technical areas often involve server installation, testing, network design and penetration testing of servers and networks and network and security administration .
AVERAGE SALARY AFTER COURSES:
$ 45,000 CAD - $ 65,000 CAD (80 % placement record)