TELECOM ECOLE DE MANAGEMENT
About France :
France officially the French Republic is a sovereign state comprising territory in western Europe and divided into 18 administrative regions. It has a total population of 67 million with its capital in Paris, the country's largest city and main cultural and commercial centre. Throughout its long history France has been a leading global center of culture making significant contributions to Art, Science and Philosophy. It hosts Europe's third-largest number of cultural UNESCO World Heritage sites (after Italy and Spain) and receives around 83 million foreign tourists annually, the most of any country in the world. France remains a great power with significant cultural, economic, military, and political influence. It is a developed country with the world's sixth-largest economy. It also possesses the world's largest exclusive economic zone (EEZ). French citizens enjoy a high standard of living and the country performs well in international rankings of education, health care, life expectancy, civil liberties, and human development. France is a founding member of the United Nations where it serves as one of the five permanent members. It is a founding and leading member state of the European Union (EU) as well. France has a mixed economy that combines extensive private enterprise with substantial state enterprise and government intervention.
About the Institution :-
Telecom Ecole de Management is a public business school in the French Grande Ecole tradition. Founded in 1979, the School operates under the auspices of the Ministry for the Economy, Industry and Finance. For over 30 years, the School has been recognized for its dual expertise in management and information and communication technologies (ITC). Telecom Ecole de Management is AACSB accredited. The School’s Integrated Master’s in Management (Grande Ecole) Program is accredited by AMBA. A public higher education institution, Telecom Ecole de Management trains future managers and entrepreneurs to be responsible, innovative and open to the world around them and to lead their organizations in the major transformations of tomorrow’s society: digitalized economy, energy and ecological transition, new business models and industry of the future. Telecom Ecole de Management has an exceptional campus:
- Six hectares with a large range of facilities for both sports and cultural events
- An excellent student/faculty ratio of nearly one professor for every 16 students
- 60 student associations and clubs
- 700 on-campus units for student housing
Advantages of studying in France :-
- Quality education in safe and modern environment.
- English taught courses.
- Schengen VISA.
- High rate of success of Application and Visa.
- Recent funds Accepted for Visa.
- International students are allowed to work part time.
- IELTS Waiver possible.
- Internship opportunities available.
- 2 years post study work visa.
Masters Programs -
- Masters In Management
Total Tuition Fees
: 7890 Euros (Rs. 5,91,750 approx.) per year
: 170 Euros (Rs. 12,750 approx.)
: 2 years
Currency Conversion : 1 Euro = Rs. 75 approx.
Application Deadline : 10th June.
Documents Required for Applying:
- Completed application form
- Updated CV
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- 10th & 12th std. mark-sheets
- Semester-wise mark-sheets of Bachelor’s Degree/ Transcripts
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate
- Passport Copy – First and Last Page
- Work Experience certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph (scanned)
- Skype id of the student