Study in Government Schools in Australia
- Over 100 government schools
- IELTS / TOFEL is not mandatory
- Parent can travel and can work legally.
- Affordable fees
- Whole of the Queensland state covered
- Next session Oct 2015
- Free Airport Pick up.
- Accommodation available. ( on extra cost )
- For 1-6 grade : App. $6000 per semester. Initial payment fees plus the insurance.
- For 7-12 grade : App. $6000 per semester. plus the insurance. (Homestay extra ... $200 - $300 per week)
- Students may be required to pay additional fees relating to specialist subjects and activities depending on the subjects selected.
- Copy of the educational documents.
- Copy of the passport.
- Birth Certificate of the student.
- Copy of the previous 2 year class report.
- A 200 word essay.
- Copy of IELTS ( if cleared)
- 3 years IT Returns
- AUD$ 32000 Balance for student PLUS AUD$ 15000 Balance for Parents
- 2 to 3 Months Old Balance is required
- Fixed / Recurring Deposit or Savings Bank account balance acceptable
- Study Loan from Bank for required amount is OK
The student should be less than 18 years of age and under 12th standard.