Greetings from Om International !!!!!
About CONESTOGA COLLEGE
Conestoga is a leader in polytechnic education and one of Ontario's fastest growing colleges, delivering a full range of career-focused education, training and applied research programs.
Established in 1967, Conestoga now serves approximately 12,000 full-time students through campuses and training centers in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Stratford, Ingersoll and Brantford and is a provincial leader in apprenticeship training.
Conestoga delivers more than 200 career-focused programs, and has more degree offerings than any other college outside of the GTA, including Ontario’s only college-based, accredited engineer.
Why Choose Conestoga?
1. Ontario's fastest growing college, with enrollment growth of more than 42 per cent over the last five years.
2. Consistently ranked among the very best of Ontario's colleges for graduate employment as well as student, graduate and employer satisfaction
3. More than 120 full-time certificate, diploma, degree and post-graduate programs, many with co-op options
4. More than 1600 international students from 77 countries in an overall full-time student population of 11,000
5. Career-focused education that provides theoretical and hands-on training for professional success
6. Bridging programs and university agreements that provide opportunities to earn multiple credentials - degrees and diplomas.
Post Graduate programs for Sept 2017 intake!!
· Community and Social Service Management 1 year
· Community and Social Service Management
· Computer Application Security
· Computer Applications Development
· Construction Management (Optional Co-op)
· Embedded Systems Development
· Environmental Building Sciences
· Event Management
· Financial Planning Services
· Food Safety and Quality Assurance - Food Processing
· Global Business Management
· Global hospitality Management (Co-op) Green Management
· Human Resources Management Human Resources Management
· Human Resources Management Information Technology Business Analysis - Operations
· Information Technology Network Security
· Integrated Marketing Communications
· Mobile Solutions Development (Optional Co-op)
· Operations Leadership in Food Manufacturing
· Process Quality Engineering
· Project Management
· Wireless Network Infrastructure
Tuition Fee: Approx 14,000 CAD annual fee
Admission Requirement: A three-years diploma or a degree from an accredited college or university.
IELTS Requirement: 6.5 with no bands less than 6.0
Living Expenses: 10,000 CAD
During Studies- 20 Hours per Week and full time during vacations
Post Studies- 1 year program gives 1 year work Permit and 2 Years program will give 3 Years Work Permit
Feel free to get in touch with us in case of any clarification. We will be glad to assist you further.