Greetings from Om international!!!!
STUDY IN GERMANY
12TH PASS STUDENTS ABOVE 55% PERCENT MARKS.
* 5.5 BANDS ONWARDS STUDENTS.
* 2015 PASS OUT STUDENTS.
* GOOD ENGLISH PROFICIENCY FOR INTERVIEW.
* ALL ACADEMICS AND PASSING CERTIFICATE.
Business and Management Programs
Foundation of Business (1 year | 2 semesters)
Ideal for students lacking the necessary entry requirements for admission into a German
university or who need to solidify their academic skills.
Tuition per semester: € 5,900
Bachelor of Arts in International Management (3 years | 6 semesters)
Ideal for candidates looking for the entry point to start an international career in business
& management fields.
Tuition per Semester: € 6,150
Specializations for Bachelor Program: Accounting & Finance, International Marketing and Human Resources
Master of Arts for Non-Business Graduates (2.5 years | 5 semesters)
Ideal for candidates who have reached a glass ceiling due to the lack of business and management qualifications.
Tuition per Semester: € 5,800
Master of Arts in International Management (2 years | 4 semesters)
Ideal for candidates who want a focused understanding of the academic side of business
Tuition per Semester: € 5,800
Specializations for Master Programs: Accounting & Finance, Marketing, International Human Resource Management, Hospitality and IT Management
MBA in International Business (Accelerated - 60 ECTS) (1 year | 2 semesters)
Ideal for qualified and experienced individuals looking to boost their career prospects.
Tuition per Semester: € 7,995
MBA in International Business (90 ECTS) (1 year on campus | 2 semesters)
Ideal for experienced individuals looking to boost their careers by gaining and enriching
Tuition per Semester: € 6,500
Specializations for MBA programs: Accounting & Finance, International Marketing, Hospitality and IT Management Executive Preparation for Master
Ideal for candidates who want to refresh existing knowledge in diverse business and management subjects.
Tuition for program: € 2,890
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR FILING
* Valid Passport with at least 12 months validity.
* 3 Passport Pictures,1 attached to each application form.
* In addition you are requested to provide two sets of application documents
containing the following documents:
* Application Form (Please ensure that you signed both forms and indicated your complete future address incl.pin code in question 15. Besides, please add your complete Indian address incl. pin code and Tel./Fax/e-mail under your signature.)
* Declaration on True and Complete Information, signed and dated.
* Your Cover Letter explaining the reason for your visa application. Please also submit a German translation of this documentation (Original).
* Letter of Admission from a German University (A4 sized copy), signed with seal of the university.
* University Certificates (Degree Certificates and Mark Sheets, Original and A4 sized copy).
* Proof of knowledge of the English language (TOEFL/IELTS).
* Proof of Financial Means, one of the following documents (Original and A4 sized copy):
* Confirmation of Scholarship.
* Formal sponsorship letter from sponsor living in Germany ("Verpflichtungserklärung") Confirmation of a German blocked account ("Sperrkonto")
in the amount of € 7.905,- and with a monthly withdrawal allowance of € 659.
* From the moment of entering the Federal Republic of Germany you are upon request required to provide proof of a valid.
* Health Insurance. This may be done through a regular Travel Health Insurance bought in India.