GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR CANADA STUDENT VISA
Introducing Courses with IELTS 4.5, 5.0,5.5, 6.0 Band.
With-out IETLS with Good academics record.
2 years student visa
Campus in British Colombia.
July/September 2017 intake.
Follow simple 4 step process.
Step 1: Offer letter process:
1) Send us filled application form of college with credit card details for CAD $150 - application fee of college.
2) Send us passport copy + academic docs + IELTS/TOEFL Result (If applicable) in one PDF.
You will received conditional acceptance letter within maximum 5 days.
Step 2: Letter of Acceptance process (Visa letter):
1) Send us demand draft of CAD $ 2000.
2) Pay us our process charges of Rs. XXXXX
You will receive Letter of Acceptance within 5 working days + Accommodation letter.
Step 3: Apply for Visa:
1) We can either apply for visa by paper application or E-visa.
2) Medical is must
3) GIC is not mandatory but we prefer for high visa success rate. In case of no GIC we request to show funds around 11-15 lacs depending on course and total fees. You can even show Loan against Fixed Deposit.
4) Pay visa fee- approx Rs. 9000.
5) SOP must.
6) Submit all other docs required as par rules.
Normally visa decision is taken in 15- 30 days time.
Step 4: Visa decision
Once Visa is Granted
1) Visa approved than you will pay only CAD $4000 more toward the fees . ( so total payment DD of $2000 + TT of $4000 = $6000 ( one semester fee)
2) Pay our service charges of Rs. XXXXX.
Student will travel to Canada- we will help for Airport pick up and accommodation.
In case of visa refusal:
1) Upon receivable of Refusal letter (will be verified by Institute), we will send DD of $2000 return to you within 48 hours.
Courses offered: check attached Prospectus:
1) HND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT – see page 10 for full details.
2) BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MARKETING DIPLOMA-see page 14
3) ESL & BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION SKILLS – see page 21
4) BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & ACCOUNTING - see page 26
5) ESL & BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION SKILLS/ACCOUNTING SPECIALIZATION
6) HND SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT- see page 42
7) INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ADVANCED SECURITY SPECIALIST