Study & Work options with Business & Management Stuides related courses at Torrens University Australia
Torrens is aimed at providing graduates with a globally oriented skill-set that will make them a valuable commodity to any employer. It is deeply focused on providing an avenue towards rewarding employment that will fit with the lifestyles of our students. It is a private university with locations in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
International Course list: (Available intake Feb,July and Nov)
Undergraduate Program: (Specialisation) (IELTS Requirement -6.0)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Applied Public Health
- Bachelor of Health Science (Aesthetics)
- Bachelor of Human Services (Ageing)
- Bachelor of Human Services (Disability)
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management)
- Bachelor of Business (International Event Management)
- Bachelor of Business (International Hotel and Resort Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Sports Management)
Postgraduate Program: (Specialisation) (IELTS Requirement -6.5)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master Of Education (Special Education)
- Master of Public Health (Advanced)
- Master of Global Business Management
- Master of International Hotel Management
- Master of Global Project Management
Bachelor’s -6.0 Bands no less than 5.5 Bands
Master’s – 6.5 Bands no less than 6.0 Bands
For Nursing and Teaching related program – Overall 7.0 or 7.5 bands are required
For Health related programs – Overall 6.5 or 7.0 Bands is required
Please make sure the following criteria is met before sending the application
Gap Year : More than three months Gap should be explained with supporting Documents.
In case of work experience - Provide salary account statement, salary slips of last 3-6 months, appointment / Experience letter, ITR’s or Form 16 along with the computation sheets would be required.
Income requirements as per the applicant’s quantity –
Single Applicant – 7-10 lacs per annum
Applicant with Spouse – 13-18 lacs
Applicant with Spouse and Child – 20-23 lacs
Note – Child cases will b acceptable only if the age of the child is less than 5 years.
Financial Requirement : Should have Appx.25 Lacks for 1 year show money. 3 months old funds in immediate Family member's Bank Account (Fresh Funds accepted with verifiable Source of Funding)
Specific Admission requirements for Spouse cases -
- Spouse needs to hold a Graduation Degree at least. (Docs Required)
Health requirements as per the immigration Australia
Feel free to contact us in case of any clarification. We would be glad to assist you further.