Om International Visa Consulting offers a unique range of services dedicated to advising parents and Children at all stages of education.
Each year we receive more number of enquirers from students for overseas Education. Most of our clients contact us after personal recommendations from friends and relatives who are familiar with our services; others are referred to us by other advisory services
Canadian education is one of the best in the world, especially in subject involving research and Life Sciences. The country offers the best of all educational and research facilities and a fair opportunity to learn as much as you like. At the same time, the standard of living is extremely high, and in clearly, you can have a much higher quality of life as a student than you can in most other countries. However, this excellence comes at a great price.
Om student counselling services will give you all essentials for you to have an estimate of how much money you are likely to be spending in Canada besides your tuition fee.
Canada has always been a magnet for students around the world. In the year 2015 alone, Canada was chosen by more than 250,000 international students as their destination of choice for higher studies. It’s evident to know that what is it that makes Canada so attractive to students from all over the world. You will get all your answer at Om advisory services for this.
- Colleges and universities in Canada are renowned for their un-shattering commitment to quality education, innovation, and research. There is an amazing array of programs and courses offered in this country that are beyond the narrow scope of conventional studies. Whether you are a student going for more mainstream courses or off-beat courses, Canada has much to offer.
- Students in Canada have the added advantage of being able to work while studying. The financial benefits of this are immense. Not only does it help them pay off their student loans while they are studying it, it also helps them to have a good standard of living. Not only can they work for a period of 20 hours weekly, but they can also work full time during the spring, winter, or summer breaks. Students have to meet certain criteria for this, but once met, the coast is clear for a smooth study-cum-work experience.
- The cost of living in Canada is lower than in other countries. Even student medical insurance is more affordable here than in other developed countries.
- The employment rate for graduates from Canadian universities is very high due to the high educational standards and the industry-linked courses and research. This is why more than 90% of graduates get suitably employed within a short time after graduation.
- Canada is a safe and multicultural society that has always welcomed people from other countries with open arms. So you can live your life here with peace of mind and security!
Om International Visa consultancy has helped thousands of students from India have a smooth and easy transition to Canada, ensuring that everything is taken care of and they have a smooth landing into the life of their dreams in a dream country!
The major budget eater will be accommodation
While studying in Canada, you have the choice to either live on-campus or off-campus. On-campus living is generally normal costlier than renting apartments or home stays, but it has its own set of positives like greater opportunities to participate in university activities besides academics and better chances of socializing with fellow students.
Take for the benefit of Om Internationals student centric approach for Off-campus accommodation, which offers you the flexibility to choose from many options like renting an apartment or studio independently, sharing a house or going for home stays with local families.
Coming to a city-wise division of living costs, Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec have some excellent universities, and accommodation in these cities would cost you about CAD 1000 a month.
Among the more costly cities are Calgary and Vancouver, where accommodation costs can go up to CAD 1500 a month, living individually. You can always share an apartment with another student to save significantly.
Plus if you are a young undergraduate student, you can expect a tremendous reduction in your monthly bills. This is because most Canadian provinces require that students under the age of 18, or 19 in some provinces, reside in a home stay with a host family. This option costs you about CAD 600-800 a month and in most cases, your host family will provide you with meals, leading to a further reduction in expenses.
Food won’t be a problem
Om Visas In most cases, all your food expenses (besides eating out) can fit into the CAD 250 bracket a month. Choose any local grocery store or supermarket and you’ll be able to cover almost all your requirements conveniently and economically.
Moreover, eating out in Canada is not as expensive as other countries either. For a mere CAD 20 you can get a pretty decent meal. Finer restaurants offer three-course meals for CAD 30 per person per meal.
Transportation is fairly cheaper
You can get a monthly transport pass to cover all your public transport trips at a reasonable price. University students, particularly those under the age of 25, are eligible for further discounts on their transport cards.
When you study in Canada, some of the other costs that you need to be prepared to bear include cost of air tickets, health insurance, and visa fee. Besides, you would also need to spend on books and stationery and also warm clothing as the winters here are extremely cold. To lessen the cost of studying in Canada it is always advisable to look for the various scholarship options available.
Please Feel Free To Contact Us at Your
FREE Career Counselling and Planning Future Goal Achievement Path
GLOBAL IMMIGRATION, STUDENT, BUSINESS k WORK VISA CONSULTANTS
( +91-265-2464164 / 2480840
' +91-9227656606 / 08 / 10 / 16